E-wallet like MobiKwik is the thing of the future. And in fact, it has been around for quite some time now. The freedom to go out and not mind the need to bring hard cash has been great security for most people. Everything is done through the mobile way, and all you need is a phone, internet data, and your PIN or password to access it. This is just how MobiKwik works. So if you are new to MobiKwik, let us be the one to guide you on how to use one of its features—the MobiKwik SuperCash.
The SuperCash is a feature of Mobikwik that gives the account’s user to avail discounts similar to other platforms’ cashback. Every time you purchase or make a transaction, you will be entitled to a small percentage cash converted to a point.
Eventually, those points are accumulated and can be used as cash for purchasing items and other monetary value available within the Mobikwik app. As a matter of fact, there is more use to this feature than meets the eye.
So if you are not that familiar with the Mobikwik SuperCash, this is the article that might give you a broader idea of its uses. You will realize the benefits it can provide you along the way as you use the Mobikwik services.
How to use MobiKwik SuperCash
SuperCash as Discounts
- This is the basic feature that everybody is more familiar with when it comes to SuperCash. Each time you purchase or make a transaction, you may use 10% to 20% of your SuperCash points as a deduction to the actual payment that you will have to shoulder.
- For example, if you have 150 SuperCash points on your Mobikwik wallet, that means the 10% will be 15 Supercash. Note that for every 1 Supercash point is equivalent to ₹1, so that is a ₹15 deduction to your purchase.
- Also, with the recent update, you may now use SuperCash to get discounts on bills payment. Get 5% off on purchasing products from top brands and local stores.
- The SuperCash is also useful when availing mobile recharge and transportations when you are traveling around town. It can also provide discounts when buying tickets and travel bookings.
- So if you have a busy lifestyle and going mobile along with your wallet is your preferred mode of payment, the Mobikwik SuperCash is a great help.
Supercash as Cash
- Here is a new feature that will put a smile on loyal SuperCash users. There is now a way to convert SuperCash to an actual cash or wallet funds. Thanks to the Mobikwik sponsors, for making this possible.
- To be able to convert SuperCash as real cash on your Mobikwik e-wallet, the app is now offering scratch cards within the app. Each scratch card costs ₹50, and you can get up to 3 scratch cards for every month.
- The kicker is that the scratch card is like a raffle entry. You can win up to ₹100 straight to your Mobikwik wallet. That is ₹100 worth of cash that you can spend using the app.
Mobikwik SuperCash Limitations
As good as the SuperCash sounds, it is still limited to rules and some other things. Despite that, the feature is already way off the beta program; it seems that Mobikwik still couldn’t find the right blend to make it work for everybody.
- Did you know that the SuperCash points on your e-wallet can only last up to 3 months? Yes, that’s true. That means you should keep spending and using those points as much as you can. Otherwise, all those points will go to waste in 3 months’ time.
- Also, you need to have completed KYC (Know Your Customer) and OTP verification to spend up to ₹1000 per month. That means you have provided all the needed information and documents to verify your identity plus the OTP sent to your Mobikwik account.
- If you have only completed the KYC without OTP, you can only spend up to ₹100 per calendar month.
- And lastly, if you do not have any form of KYC and you only have registered as a Mobikwik user, you can only spend up to ₹50 per one whole calendar month.
- When you use Supercash to pay bills, you can only avail the feature if your transaction starts from ₹500 and more.
- You can also use Supercash up to three transactions a day and up to 20 transactions per one calendar month. So the feature, while it is really good, is limited to some extent.
The people over at Mobikwik promise more Supercash features to come in the coming months. But for now, we only have to enjoy what is only available to us. While it is not much, it is still good for some level and circumstances. It is actually useful for those instances that every cent counts.
So as a Mobikwik user, what feature do you think that they should add? What improvements do you think should be implemented for the betterment of Supercash? Tell us what you think and share your thoughts in the comment section. We would love to know what you think.
If you have other questions or suggestions, you may leave it down below, and we will try to answer them one by one. We can’t promise it to be immediate, but we will answer it as soon as we can. And don’t forget to share this article to help out your friends that are new to Mobikwik and SuperCash.