Famous brand TP-Link provides a variety of routers and networking equipment. However, many TP-Link router customers claim that they get an error message when trying to access the tplinkwifi.net website. A security feature, a software flaw, or difficulty with IP assignment are just a few causes of this error message.
Fortunately, several issues sometimes occur to access tplinkwifi.net, and we will go through some of them in this piece.
Why am I Getting a tplinkwifi net not working Error?
There are several causes of the tplinkwifi.net problem, however, the tp link router comes with an easy setup assistant. Here are a few of the most typical:
- Some security features restrict access.
- The configuration of your device prevents IP assignment.
- It is not set up for the router/modem to use TP-Link Wi-Fi as a domain address.
- Software flaw.
How can I Fix tplinkwifi net not working?
The issue with tplinkwifi net not working has several causes. Here are some of the most common:
- Specific security measures limit access.
- Your device’s settings preclude IP assignment.
- The router/modem cannot utilise TP-Link Wi-Fi as a domain address because of the configuration.
- Software error.
If you’re having trouble connecting to the internet, try using the router’s IP address directly rather than the default IP addresses or domain names. The most popular TP-Link router IP addresses are http://192.168.0.1 and http://192.168.1.1. Your network administrator may have changed your IP address if these links do not enable you to log in.
Clear Your Browser Cache
If you’re seeing a warning saying that tplinkwifi.net isn’t functioning, you may try clearing the cache in your browser or try tp links utility. When trying to visit tplinkwifi.net after entirely caching the public IP address, you could occasionally get this problem. Alternatively, you could use a different browser instead of deleting your cache.
Double-Check if You’re Connected to TP-Link Router’s Network
When you are not connected to the TP-Link router’s network, problems are frequently encountered. Follow these actions to resolve this problem:
- After entering your router’s IP address in a search field, go to the configuration page.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password.
- After logging in, choose Wireless Settings from the admin dashboard.
- Select Statistics for Wireless.
- Your router’s gadgets will now all be visible in a new window that will pop up.
- Verify whether your gadget is on the list or not.
Restart Your TP-Link Router
You can restart your modem or TP-Link router if you haven’t done so in a while. You may resume your TP-Link router by following these steps:
- To restart a TP-Link router, locate the power button on the back and push it twice.
- For five minutes, unplug the router’s power cord. Replug it after that.
Disable Other Internet and VPN Connections
You must disconnect from or disable all other network routers and only connect to your TP-Link router if you use several network connections simultaneously, such as a wired connection, Wi-Fi, and VPN.
Disable Your Antivirus Software
Try turning off your firewall or antivirus program if you cannot access your login page. They occasionally block the login page because they perceive it to be dangerous. The instructions listed below will let you disable your firewall.
- Launch the Control Panel program.
- To turn off your antivirus program, go here:
- Find the antiviral icon in the system tray (screen’s lower right corner). Choose “Disable” or “Turn Off” from the drop-down menu when right-clicking it.
- Open your antivirus program from the Start menu or search bar if you can’t find the icon. Once the antivirus program is running, seek a deactivate option.
You may need admin rights or a password to stop some antivirus software. Enter your password or provide the requested privileges to turn off the antivirus program temporarily.
Try to revisit the login page after turning off your antivirus program. If you can access the login page, the problem was with the antivirus program. Re-enable your antivirus program and attempt alternative fixes if the ‘tplinkwifi net not working’ issue doesn’t go away.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that once you’ve reached the login page successfully, you should turn your antivirus software back on. Your computer may be exposed to dangers if your antivirus software is deactivated.
Try turning off your firewall or antivirus programme. If it doesn’t solve the problem, other problems could be at play. To guarantee the security and operation of your computer, it is crucial to investigate and resolve the issue.