Almost every messaging app has a blocking feature. So does WhatsApp. If you get into someone’s block list, you will find it impossible to send them messages. So here’s how to text someone who blocked you. I’m sure you will love this tutorial 😉.
What if you want to explain yourself or convey important information? They have blocked you, so your messages won’t reach them in the normal way. Also if you can’t see the person offline, the scene gets the worst. That’s when this tutorial comes to save the day. Now you can message them even though they have blocked you.
You asked – How? Well, keep reading. There are 4 methods so you may wanna check the table of content from below. So, let’s get started with the hacks.
1. Delete Your WhatsApp Account and Sign Up Again
You can revoke the blockage by recreating your WhatsApp account. After this, you can immediately text someone who blocked you on WhatsApp. You can follow the steps given below.
- Take up your phone and open WhatsApp on it. Then, hit the three dots on the right-top corner and go to “Settings>> Account“.
- You can now see an option named “Delete My Account” there. Don’t forget to tap on it.
- Here, you will have to “choose your country” (or enter the country code) and “type your phone number” into the appropriate fields.
- Once you complete all the three steps, “hit the red Delete My Account button“. This should do the trick.
- Now close WhatsApp and Open it again. Now sign up for your WhatsApp Account just the way you did it the first time.
There you go! You have bypassed the blockage now. You can now text someone who blocked you on WhatsApp.
Caution: When you delete your account, you are erasing all your details on WhatsApp. You will never get your messages back. And, you got kicked out from all the groups too.
If you don’t want that to happen, you can follow the other 2 methods given below.
2. Send Message via WhatsApp Group
You can’t send messages to a public group with all your friends or acquaintances, I know. So ask your close friend to create a WhatsApp group for you. Also tell him/her to add you and that person, whom you want to message as members.
Finally, instruct him to leave the group. Once he does that, only you and that person will be in the group. Every message you send into the group can read by the other only member.
3. Message Them Offline
One of the quickest ways on how to text some who blocked you is messaging them offline. You can type the text into your default text messaging app and send it to their number.
Don’t know how to get their number from WhatsApp? Open WhatsApp and long-press on the conversation item you have on the home interface. Once the conversation is selected, tap the three vertical dots on the right-top portion and choose View contact. You can see the number below.
4. Message Them on Other Apps
Just like WhatsApp, there are some other apps that you can use the phone number as the base of contact. Even if you don’t have contacts with them on any other platform, you can try searching the number on it.
That’s the four different methods on how to text someone who blocked you on WhatsApp. You can try this method for other social messaging apps too. Tell us in the comment section if it works too.