You receive a friend request on Facebook and decide to ignore thinking that they will never come to know about it, then think again. There is a simple process to find out who is avoiding to connect with you by not accepting your Facebook friend request.
We understand that it is sometimes really frustrating that you send someone friend request and you never come to know whether they have responded or not. You may never come to know unless their name appears on your “People you may know” section.
Facebook is the largest Social Networking Website in the world having more than 2.07 billion active users. We often find ourselves chatting, posting/commenting in groups or simply scrolling through the news feeds. Facebook is meant to connect with real-life friends or acquaintances thus it is usual for people to send requests.
However, there are times when we send someone friend request and it gets ignored by the other user. It is really hard to recall the names of a person at times and go to their profile to check whether they accepted the friend request or not.
Furthermore, the activity log is too flooded to check pending sent request efficiently. So, is it impossible to check who all have not accepted your friend request? The answer is “No”. There is a simple and quick trick to get a list of all pending sent friend request.
Check Who Hasn’t Accepted Your Facebook Friend Request
- Open Facebook and login to your Facebook account.
- Click on friend requests button just beside the Home button and then select “See All“.
- A new page will open showing all pending requests waiting for your confirmation. You can find a heading stating “Respond to your xxx friend requests“.
- Just beneath “Respond to your xxx friend requests” you will find view sent requests.
- Voila! You will get a page where you will get a list of people who have not accepted your friend requests.
Facebook is a gigantic Social Networking Website where millions of friend requests are sent every day. But “View sent friend requests” method is still undiscovered by many. We hope that this article will help you to check who has not accepted your Facebook friend request.
We love to hear from the community, kindly drop down your valuable comments.