BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator software in the world. Using this software, you can run any Android app and play any game on your Windows computer or laptop. Though there are many Android emulators available on the web, Bluestacks is the one which is used by most of the people.
Here you can free download BlueStacks for your PC Windows 10/7/8/XP/8.1 Computer. After downloading it, you can download and install any Android app (the .apk file) on your PC. For the quick solution, I have shared the link to download Bluestacks (.exe file), just after the Technical Details Section below.
I recommend all of you guys/gals to check Bluestacks system requirements, as many of my blog readers have contacted me regarding the issue of “unable to install Bluestacks after downloading it”. It’s because their computers don’t support this application. So before downloading you should check the requirements. After you complete checking the requirements, feel free to download the latest version of Bluestacks 2 from the link mentioned below.
|Title||BlueStacks App Player 18.104.22.1685|
|Requirements||Windows OS (Windows 7/8/10/8.1/XP)|
|Author||Bluestack Systems Inc. (Website: www.bluestacks.com)|
BlueStacks Guides & Tutorials
The Following guides will help you to understand all about BlueStacks and how you can use it correctly. So, let’s jump into the tutorials section.
How to Install BlueStacks on Your Computer
Installing this software is as easy as installing any other software on your computer. All you need to do is download BlueStacks by clicking on the green download button (I have given in the beginning). Click it twice and it will start the installation process. But in case you are a newbie on installing software on Windows computers. You can check the step by step guide below.
- After downloading BlueStacks just left click on the downloaded installation file twice. (It will have a name ending with EXE extension)
- Now a new installation window will appear. Just click on “Agree” and select all the appropriate options on the one by one.
- After you click next many times, you will see a green progress bar with the title of “Downloading Needed Files” or something like that.
- After the needed files are downloaded, BlueStacks will be installed on your computer, and you can use it now.
How to Run any Android Apps or Game on your Computer
It’s very easy to run any Android Software/App or game on your computer using BlueStacks. Even a child can do it, but in case you are using it for the first time, you may need a little assistance.
Follow the step by step guide below to find out how to use BlueStacks Android emulator software for downloading and installing any Android game/app on your PC (computer).
- First, you need to have BlueStacks installed on your computer, so my friends download it if you haven’t already done so.
- Now open it by clicking on the application icon which will be on your desktop.
- Next, click on the search icon and search for the android app which you want to download and run on your PC.
- You will see the app, click on that and Download that on your PC. It’s as simple as Piece of Cake.
Note: You can also directly download any apk file from google play or any other site on the internet and install it directly on bluestacks. For that, you have to download the apk file first and then right click on file and choose open with bluestacks.
You may Also like to Download TubeMate App for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/10 or XP; this app will help you to download YouTube Videos directly on your computer in just a few clicks.
So, that was pretty much all the info that you may ever need about this awesome android emulator. Please share why you love to use BlueStacks in the Comment Section Below. Also, let us know if you know any particular Bluestacks tips and tricks which others should be aware.